Friday, June 04, 2010

My Kit Picks...

I mentioned the other day that I was working with the new BYOC stuff from the Lilypad. And today all the kits are finally available in the shop. There must be... over 50+ new kits I think. I'm not kidding. A huge colour co-ordinated bunch of kits to choose from. :)

As usual (and it feels like this is getting harder and harder each time!) I will try and pick my top 3 and tell you why. So here we go...

Mega ribbon kit :) I'm so happy. I love ribbons. If a layout is "missing" something, adding some ribbon normally solves that problem.

This fun alphabet by CD Muckosky just makes me smile. Not to mention that I love tall & narrow letters. I find a lot of alphabets are quite "fat" and it's hard to make your titles fit - so this one I like a lot!

And finally a paper pick! I love, love, love kraft cardstock. Both as "real" paper and while digi scrapping. You can never go wrong with kraft so this had to be one of my picks.

If you have some time tomorrow, please come back to see what I have created using these...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love that alphabet too. I agree, often they are just too fat.