Thursday, April 15, 2010

Not The Best News...At All...

My intention was to blog yesterday... Instead I woke up in the morning having had a "pain attack" in my left eye. This is the one which started off with the symptoms back in Oct 2008, had surgery in January last year and has (together with lots of lubricating drops) been fine since then :(

To say that I'm upset is very mild. On top of that I had two pain attacks during the day yesterday too. I have NEVER had that before, it's (when my eyelid tried to rip the cornea - eye surface - off) always happened during the night. So it felt like mega bad news...

I honestly was not expecting to get through this night without another episode. But I upped my eye drops a LOT yesterday and we even had alarm in the middle of the night to add more... and somehow I got through it. Otherwise we would have gone straight to the emergency eye department at the hospital. Now normally I would be able to breathe a sigh of relief, knowing that nothing will happen until at least I sleep tonight. After yesterday, who knows? I'd just desperately hoping that this is it, that the cornea can self heal by itself and with the help of lots of lubrication before nothing happens again. I hate this and I don't know what it means, all I know is that it's not good and I really hope it goes away now...

Anyway, I need to think about some good things, so let's swap the subject to the cutest Easter kit by Lliella Designs which I have scrapped with:

[Supplies used: Bunny Hop - Lliella Designs (from SSD), Spacey Templates 2 - Amy Martin
(from the Lilypad)]

No comments: