Sunday, November 29, 2009

Comparing Yesterday And Today...

This was a cool layout to do for Ali Edwards' BPS class. A topic I don't think I would have thought about otherwise...

The project was a single 12x12 layout (something I don't normally scrap, unless we're talking digital layouts). And Ali invited us to do a layout which featured both "yesterday" and "today". It was suggested that we'd pick "something" and then compare it "in the past" with "today". Was this "something" the same or different now?

I decided to scrap about my love for the colour GREEN and how it's never changed. It's been my favourite colour since I was very, very little and it's always stayed my favourite colour :)

2 comments:

Liberty :) said...

Sweet layout! Silly monkey crafts have 15% off copic markers...I immediately thought of you :)

sharyncarlson said...

Very cute LO! Isn't Ali's class great?!