Sunday, October 25, 2009

No I Haven't Stopped...

...or indeed forgotten the last class by Shimelle which I couldn't work on at the time. I'm still working on it. It's not something that I'm letting myself stress about. Instead I'm pretty confident that I will finish the class and it will have to take the time it takes. I will just fit in a layout here and there. This prompt was about photography...

...and I used an old photo from about 2-3 years ago. My parents were visiting at the time, we were out doing some sightseeing and me and dad started being silly taking photos of each other taking photos. That came in very handy for this prompt.

Wish me luck, as you read this we will be at West Midlands Safari Park, if everything goes to plan, and the weather is not supposed to be too great... so let's hope they are wrong. It's Saturday evening as I'm typing this and the post is scheduled to be posted on Sunday.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a lovely layout Anso! Great job. TFS I hope the safari park trip is great!