Sunday, June 07, 2009

Golf Crazy...

Yesterday disappeared in a blurry cloud of not feeling well and sleeping. I woke up just after six in the ecvening to the food being ready which made me feel a bit better. I had a very slow evening, watched Big Brother and then went to bed again. Slept pretty bad but I still feel a lot better than yesterday. Even though I have woken up with a migraine so I'm getting off this computer as soon as I have made this post.

The title...golf crazy. Not me. But my parents. They love golfing and when I saw some new super cute golf doodles by Kate Hadfield (they were released on Friday) I knew I had to dig some old photos out and do a golf layout...

[Supplies: Scrap Pad Polly Love 2 - Amy Martin, Press Play - Amy Wolff, Swirly Twirly Doodles - Jenna Desai, Notebook Papers - Jenna Desai, Par For The Course - Kate Hadfield, Strung Out Alphas - Natalie Braxton, Random Pieces - Vinnie Pearce, Designer Papers - Vinnie Pearce (all from The Lilypad)]

1 comment:

Berlynda Phillips said...

I absoultely love your blog. I find it refreshing to see something a little different that the same old 'how to make a card" blog. Honest Scrap Award! You can pick it up on my blog. The instructions on accepting the award are just below the icon. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your enormous talent with the blog world.