Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some Things To Stroke...

I feel very smiley as I got some new lovely stash to stroke. First up some Doodlebug. Now Doodlebug is not actually a brand I really buy. I have my Doodlebug craft knife and some of those Paper Frills (you know, from about 2 years back) which I love but I've never really been into their papers etc. Not really sure why. But this release? So much yummy colours and cute papers that I just couldn't resist.

Also some new October Afternoon - which is one of my all time fave paper manufacturers - which I have been waiting for.... what seems like ages for. I picked a few of my favourite papers from the two collections plus decided to stock up on the journaling stickers as it's something I used a LOT :)

Then some little bits and pieces. Some Doodlebug brads which matches the collections in the first photo. Some Sassafras chipboard and flowers plus a new Scrapbooks Etc special issue.

And finally my bargain...

My Minds Eye big chalk ink pads. I can't check the exact price because they sold out...but I ordered these from the US and I'm pretty sure they should have been about $19-20 each. I'm also pretty know I only paid $5-something each. A bit like "get 4 pay for 1"...so definitely a bargain.

No comments: