Friday, February 06, 2009

Valentine Yummies...

Thanks to those of you who shared your opinions on the Cuttlebug folders. I ordered 4 of the ones I posted about here. I still couldn't quite decide whether I liked the heart folder or not so I didn't bother with that one. My stamps still haven't turned up and we've had the post for today...oh well...

Before I forget I want to say thank you to "my5bratz" who gave me this award for sharing craft ideas:

It's the first Friday of the month which means it's BYOC time at the Lilypad and lots and lots of new kits. This time I was responsible for the blog post, so if you have a few minutes to spare please take a look here.

I always like to share my favourites and each time it's just as hard to pick. This month I'm picking two kits. One by Kate Hadfield and one by Amy Wolff:

Aren't they just so cute, sweet and useful? Love them :)

And finally here's a digital layout from me using lots of the different BYOC kits:

No comments: