Saturday, December 06, 2008

Yummy Lilypad Goodies...

Yesterday it was time for "Build Your Own Collab" at the Lilypad again. A really super combination of colours this time. And some amazing kits made by the designers. Just before I started this post I was trying to pick my absolutely favourite kit...but it was impossible...so I ended up with two in the end. Both by Amy Wolff:

I was working with the kits late on Thursday evening and came up with this digital layout:

[Supplies: Cardboard Swirls 2 - Amy Martin, Build Your Own Borders #4 - Amy Wolff, Funky Forest - Amy Wolff, Merry And Bright Paper Pack - Amy Wolff, Doodle Button Bits - Jenna Desai, Holiday Frames - Jenna Desai, Sparkly Cheer - Jenna Desai, Scruffy & Snowy - Kate Hadfield, Sweater Weather - Kate Hadfield, 'Tis The Season - Kate Hadfield (all from The Lilypad)]

Please come back tomorrow to see some more work from the BPS class by Cathy Zielske :)

No comments: