Saturday, November 01, 2008

Using Lots Of Photos...

If I had to pick one thing that I specifically like about Cathy's class it would be the fact that we use so many photos on the average layout. Sometimes you have some photos that are not "wow" on their own, or you have lots of photos from an event that you might not want to scrap over loads and loads of pages in your album. Making multi photo layouts solve these problems. And yes multi photo layouts are not something new and I have done it many, many times in the past.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that what I like in this class is that nearly every layout we do is a multi photo layout and that is a great feeling. There's something so nice about looking at a layout spread and seeing a whole "occasion" together. Love it :)

No comments: