Monday, October 06, 2008

Making A Start...

This morning I went through the first handouts from "Design Your Life". We also got a bonus handcut/layout assignment over the weekend so now I have 3 in total to, hopefully, get done for Thursday when it's time for week 2 and new material.

I had already had the larger photos (which we were given warning about) printed for the first 2 assignments, so I spent the morning finding, sorting and printing the smaller photos to compliment these. I have no idea what I will be doing for the bonus layout yet - but one thing at a time :)

I started working on the very first layout. 12x12. A format I left about 2 years ago. I just don't scrap 12x12 anymore. So that was a bit of a challenge. I have just finished my layout and taken a photo of it. I pretty much followed the sketch and then added a few bits of my own.

I'm going to start thinking about the second assignment now. A double layout in a format which I'm much more comfortable with. But Cathy's layout is very "plain" (not in a bad way LOL!) and this will be a big struggle for me I think... :)

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Hi Anso...beautiful layout. I am sure you will get the double page layout done when you set your mind to it...can't wait to see it.