Friday, October 24, 2008

It's Play Time...

I was very pleased when I found out that my Cuttlebug was going to be delivered by City Link. They normally come to this area pretty early in the day (we see the van drive past sometimes). And they didn't let me down. We had a knock at the door a little after nine this morning.
Yay! :)

I got a special deal for the machine and 5 embossing folders (of my choice) plus I bought a few extra bits to go with it. I couldn't resist the Christmas Tree cut & emboss die :) Anyway, it's been unpacked and the handle screwed onto the machine. That's it so far. I'm going to have a play with some scrap paper/card in a bit, but first I want to be good and get some hybrid CT cards done for Sweet Shoppe Designs which I started off yesterday. Then ---> play time!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad it arrived in time for the weekend. you're doing much better than me, mine still has the bubble wrap on it! not great considering I've had this for about 2 weeks now!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuun! Love it. Pleased it arrived quickly and that the A plate is green as I know you love that colour. *grin*

Enjoy playing with it. Looking forward to the projects featuring what you make. :)

melle said...

I wish you a lot of fun with your brand new toy!

Greetings from Germany
Melanie