Monday, September 15, 2008

Replies...

I have been left a few questions the last few days, so here we go...

MyEbella - you asked what I thought of Ali Edwards' new book. I haven't read it 100% yet, but...I love it! Only get it if you like minibooks (which I do!) though and please don't expect it all to be Ali's own work (which I kinda did). It's lots of work by other people too. But it's a really nice book with lots and lots of inspiration :)

Jen - thanks for the recommendation on where to find 8x10 canvas. I'm going on a hunt :)

Lutingobelin - You wanted to know about the stamps etc on these two pages. As you might have read, I bought a kit (in NOT my colours - to challenge myself LOL! And a challenge it is!) so I'm not sure about the papers and cardstock shades. The "today" stamp on the first page is by October Afternoon, so is the date stamp which I keep using on every page. The journaling block on the second page is from a Making Memories "Noteworthy" glitter die-cut set. Hope that helps :)

Sharing a little card that I made. I love making "general" cards that you can just grab when you need them. Makes notes so much cuter. :)

[Supplies: "Sweet Owl Collection" by Mindy Terasawa (Designer Digitals)]

1 comment:

michele said...

i love those owls so cute! great card. hugs mx