Thursday, May 01, 2008

Drowning In Notes...No More...

Are you the same as me? I scribble little notes, layout deadlines and "to do" things on scrap papers here and Post-It notes there. And they just kinda end up everywhere. Some even mysteriously disappear. Well - no more...

I was sitting looking at the new May release collab by the Lilypad designers yesterday...trying to come up with an idea of something, when my eyes fell on a Post-It note that had fallen down. I obviously needed a place for all my little notes so the idea of a "to do lists" book was formed.

I used lots of different kits from the Lilypad May collab together with two sheets of Chatterbox paper, some chipboard (for the covers), white paper (for the inside pages) and baby blue Bind-It-All wire. I put, what felt like, millions of pages of white paper inside. The finished book measures 16x12 cm.

And taking about the Lilypad - the collab is available for purchase today, a day earlier than normal. Also if you're looking for some digi yummies do head over there this weekend when they are offering 30% off anything over $1.99 and a whole 50% on retiring kits. Too good to miss :)

No comments: