Sunday, April 13, 2008

Scrap Time...

Been busy playing with PSE, doing this cool photo technique and then of course had to scrap the photo too :)

Supplies: Making Memories papers and 3D flowers, American Crafts Thickers alphabets and Doodlebug jewels. Digital paper by Rhonna Farrer.

A while back I bought this fun magazine (well, they call it a "book" but to me it's a "magazine") by Jessica Sprague called "Computer Tricks For Scrapbookers Vol 2" and I decided to follow one of the tutorials. You kinda incorporate journaling next to your photo and then you merge that with a digital paper to create this cool effect:

So the photo goes see-through and you see the paper colour and pattern through it. Pretty funky I think :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - love your photo technique. Can you let me know what you print your doodles on for your hybrid scrapping? I feel the need to invest in the moving home ones as they are so lovely but my printer is a bit old and I'm thinking of getting a new one. Yours always look so crisp so I thought I'd investigate!
Thanks
Justine
xx

Anonymous said...

so cute! *.*

Kisses...
Thamy