Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Today is just one of those days when everything happens and I don't even know in which end to start LOL! Busy, busy, busy! Stash arrives, making minibook for Lilypad project, taking photographs, editing, more Lilypad kits are uploaded to work with for Friday, got Donna Downey's new books in the post (when will I have time to read these?), had to sort stuff for my blog, then suddenly I'm very honoured as I get a surprise e-mail with a magazine assignment with a Friday (!) deadline etc etc. And in all this, the Wii Fit game and Balancing Board that Ross ordered for the Nintendo Wii arrived this morning - so we're looking forward to having a play with that tonight.

...and somehow on top of all this (and much more than I listed) I want to sign up for this PSE course by Jessica Sprague. I must be mad! LOL! It's not that I want to get into digital scrapping really (love paper too much) but more to get even more familiar with PSE and also I think it will help me with my hybrid work. :) We'll see what I end up doing...

Supplies: Scenic Route papers, Photo frames from "Feb Surprise Cluster pack" by Nancy Comelab, Making Memories flower, Autumn Leaves and October Afternoon stamps, American Crafts Thickers alphabets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like so much your blog.
Your scrap-works is very nice!

I add you at the list of my blog!

Bye.
Giulia