Friday, March 07, 2008

Easter Cards...

Have you made any Easter cards yet? Do you make Easter cards at all? I'd love to hear :) I just love the cute bunnies, chicks, eggs etc so I make a few cards for close family just because Easter stuff makes me happy :)

The following cards are made using the super cute "Spring Tweets" doodle package by Kate Hadfield. I changed the colours of the eggs to suit my fave Easter colours (green, pink, yellow, orange and lilac) and played around a bit with the chicks. I'm not sure how visible it is in these photos but the chicks are all handcut and 3D on the cards. Oh and before you wonder: "Glad Påsk" means "Happy Easter" in Swedish :)

Ever since I did the Christmas Journaling class, I have been waiting for the "There's No Place Like Home" class by Shimelle to start. I signed up early this morning as soon as it was available and I really can't wait until the 24th of March for it to start. Sounds like this class will be a bit different (lots of projects instead of one minibook/album) so I'm looking forward to see what that will be like...

No comments: