Monday, March 17, 2008

A Big Parcel...

Just got a big parcel from the US which was sent last Wednesday (wow that was fast!) Lots of yummies that I have been waiting for so prepare to drool if you have similar stash taste to me...if not, at least prepare for a lot of photos LOL!

First some always-useful-stash:

Then some Sassafras Lass yummies... HOW 3D does that owl on the left look?!? I am seriously impressed with these papers and they look even better in reality!!

More Sassafras Lass. Again lots of happy colours and patterns. That deer is just too cute! Hope to use that paper on an album or notebook cover.

I love this clever idea that Sassafras Lass has come up with - to make the little strip at the bottom become a nice edged border for you to use (the back of the strip has the paper/company details just like usual). The perfect idea!!

Lots of little bits. Some cute Jenny Bowlin stuff for journaling. Some Cosmo Cricket "backboard" books. Check out that scalloped one!! H-O-W cool?! :) Making Memories journaling book - always useful and two Bingo cards. I love the look when people use bingo cards. But I also have a feeling it's something that will be trendy for a very short time (and then you'll be seriously fed up of them LOL!) - so I tried to be good and only bought two single ones :)

Some Dream Street papers. Loooove the colours of these. The things you can see to the left are little mini pages to create a minibook from. Cute!

More Dream Street. Very cute bird patterns & nice colours etc. I'm not 100% sure I'm so keen on them in reality as I was when I bought them on-line. Hard to explain. The patterns are a bit "boldly printed" and I guess I just expected a little more details maybe. Still - they make me smile :)

Some magazines - "Cards" is a very beautiful magazine and I can't wait to read part 2 of "Computer Tricks".

And finally some happy pastel Making Memories papers...

6 comments:

lutingobelin said...

how wonderful products. May I sak you what is your on-line shop, and if the shiping cost is not high, because I always found very high shipping costs from US to France.
Thank you for your answer, and have a great scrap with all those new items !
Karine from france

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! That is quite the haul! Even though I'm not into scrapping at the moment I can see a few things I like in there! Look forward to see what you do with it all!

danemi1 said...

AM in total awe of all your treasure shown here - bet you loved unwrapping it all

Polly said...

Where oh where... did you get these goodies from??

martha velasco prieto. said...

que bellos papers!cuantos colores,me gustan por coloridos y ese toque vintage!saludos desde méxico

Gemma said...

Whoa! Talk about a stash hoard!! Yummy!