Thursday, February 07, 2008

It's Finished...

At one point I wasn't sure I would say this, but -----> My Christmas journal is finally finished!!! It should have taken about 5 weeks to do and it took me 2 months (because of being away for over 2 weeks). But it's done and I'm soooo happy I didn't give up :)

For those of you who are wondering - yes you *can* see all the pages/envelopes inside. Every single page is photographed and on this blog, if you go back in the archives for January and December :)

*** Edited to add: Mrs-Chloe, you asked about the "glittery writing" on the last few pages of my Christmas journal. It's shimmer alphabet stickers by Making Memories.

2 comments:

Just Sew Sue said...

What size coil have you used to bind it Anso?

Sue

Anonymous said...

Sorry it took me so long to come and check it out! It looks awesome, the mixed format worked out really well and I'm super impressed you finished it! I'm still stuck at page 9 but will one day get back to it!