Friday, February 22, 2008

Guest DT work...

I want to say a big THANK YOU to Mel & Jill at A Trip Down Memory Lane for having me as their guest Design Team member for the month of February. I got some yummy 7 Gypsies goodies to play with and had lots of fun. :) You can see a few sneak peeks here:

...and you can see my finished layouts if you head over to A Trip Down Memory Lane, here ("First Time"), here ("Cute One") and here ("Say: Cheese!"). Thanks for taking the time to drop by :)

I hope you're all having a good Friday :) I'm still battling with my cold. Felt quite energetic yesterday but today I'm just feeling hot and exhausted again as soon as I even attempt something minor. Oh well. A nice cosy weekend might do just the trick ;)

2 comments:

lutingobelin said...

so cute this baby, and so beautiful your pages ! Hoping that you are going to feel better...
Karine

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever commented here... or maybe I have. Bad memory. Anyways - I adore the white edge on the scalloped paper on the corner-detail... Yum. I always ink in darker colours, and only used white edges once - but it's a completely underestimated effect. I should use it more often - I adore how it turned out on your layout!