Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Long Wait...

Looks like those of us who are waiting for Elsie's new book (=box) are in for a bit of a wait... New estimated release date is April :( I got this info from two sources - inc someone who phoned KI Memories for me - so I'm pretty sure it's right (special thanks to Sharyn for also leaving this info in the comments yesterday!)

I have been working on some secret guest DT work this week. My kit (which came from the US) got very delayed in the post and I had one week to do 6 (!) DT layouts in. So I have been very busy the last few days. I set myself a goal of 2 layouts a day and finished all 6 DT layouts in 3 days. That felt good LOL!

Time to do some food shopping so I'm leaving you with another layout (not part of my current DT work):

Supplies: papers, die-cuts & rub-ons are by Fancy Pants, alphabet stickers are by American Crafts (I think) plus some staples and doodling.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

hia
read elsies blog today, looks like its due to hit the shops in may! it looks fabby doesnt it

http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/01/book-update.html