Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Still not well...

Sorry there will be nothing fun in my update today. :( I'm still not well. At all. No better. Even 5 minutes on the computer makes me get hot and weak and my heart races like crazy. Not nice. And it drives me a little mad LOL! My head/brain is all alert & thinking and wants to do things, but my body just can't cope with anything.

I have done lots and lots of reading either lying on the bed or on the sofa. Finished a 600 page book in 2 days :) Even sitting at the table to eat something for 5 minutes has me totally exhausted. Yesterday I finally gave in and went to the doctor. The bad news is that I have several infections (chest infection, ear infection and sinus infection) plus a virus that makes me feel really weak, shaky and makes me heart race. Oh joy! No wonder I am feeling so incredibly weak. The good news is that I have got some antibiotics for it all...but it could take quite a few days before I feel much better.

Anyway, I will try my very best to keep updating my blog daily though (and I have lots of layouts from my stash diet still to show you! :)) even though I had to go and rest in the middle of this post LOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get better soon. :)

Treacle said...

Hope you feel better soon Anso

xXx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're in pretty rough shape!! Being sick is no fun at all, so I hope you get better soon! Can't wait to see the rest of those stash diet layouts :)

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Anso! Antibiotics will certainly speed up the process. You're doing great with the stash diet!

BTW--I had asked about your Cat'sLife Press stamps--I checked them out and ended up ordering several. My favorite is "This is not Art".