Then I made my covers from scratch. Each cover is made by using 4 sheets of cardstock glued back-to-back and then covered on the inside and outside. The front cover has this really pretty green paper with lots of glittery white swirls and blue stars. The back has a more plain (no glitter) green paper on it.
And the inside of both the front and back cover look like this. All papers are by Rhonna Farrer.
I have not decorated the front yet, but I think I want something fairly simple like a nice chipboard title in the bottom right corner or something. Also I will not bind my book until January when I know how thick it turns out. I'd like to bind it with my Bind-It-All....but frankly there's no chance the biggest wires would have bound my book from last year (and I didn't even scrap very bulky at all) so I don't dare pre-binding it! LOL! This way I can always use bookrings if needed :)