Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mmmm...Yankee Candles...

Stash diet update: I'm past that magical middle figure of 25 and I have finished layout 27 out of 50. Yay!! And here is one of those:

Supplies: Scenic Route papers (wow do I love SR papers!!) and chipboard, Bazzill cardstock, Autumn Leaves and October Afternoon stamps plus some ribbon, jewels and staples.

I loooove Yankee Candles. I just wish they were not so expensive LOL! So far we have only used those little wax tarts. But now I have treated myself to one of those little baby (105 gram) jars. It feels so special!! :) I'm going to have it in my window in my scrapping room and light when I just feel like I need a little extra inspiration and uplifting. :) (pic borrowed from the internet - unfortunately mine's not this big *sob*)

1 comment:

grungedandy said...

Hi I’ve done that table art I was on about in the last comment its here
http://grungedandy.vox.com/library/post/more-banana-frog-cards.html?_c=feed-atom
Or here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8603327@N06/2022764889/
And I made it just for you, I usually send to peoples email add put you don't have one on your site so it will have to be public!
Your stash diet is going well!
I really like the life artist but then I don't think I really fit into the traditional scrapbooker paper crafter.
Anyhoo better go need some sleep! Seeya hugya *G*