Thursday, October 18, 2007

Owls...

So for the last year...maybe even a year and a half or 2, we have seen cute little birds and owls creeping onto our stash...papers, rub-ons, stamps etc. I have no idea who started this. For me it was Rhonna Farrer. That was the first person that I can remember seeing using them. Her papers with birds. I don't know why. Or even really what they have to do with most scrapping. I mean, how many times do you scrap a page that is in need of an owl?! BUT I will also say this. I think they are super cute!! Totally!! :)

I got a little bird stamp (by Rhonna as it happens!) the other day in my parcel from the US. (If you look closely at the bottom photo in this post you can see it). and I'm also waiting for this little guy from Sweden (it's a Magnolia stamp) to hopefully turn up in the next few days. *too cute*

In the meantime... I got my Design Team kit from Jackie at Make The Moment Last today. Yummy, yummy stuff! I better not say too much but it's full of fun things in autumn colours...I've got felt, chipboard, buttons....! :)

2 comments:

grungedandy said...

Yeh I got an obsession with birds recently, all being good something of mine should be up on the banana frog site soonish, can’t say more as I’m not sure what’s gonna happen yet. Hate to be cryptic but you know the score, love the little owl can’t wait to see what you do with it!

Seeya hugya *G*

Unknown said...

I have that RF little bird - - but I luv owls & this one is sooooo cute . . . . .