Monday, October 01, 2007

New stamps...

So I have finally got the chance to get my new Magnolia stamps (that arrived on Friday) out and have a play. *me loves* They are just sooooo cool! LOL! Loved using water colour pencils on them. First some Swedish text stamps - can't tell you how happy I am to have these:

It's the typical "handstamped by" (the little tiny one with a leaf above it), "Congratulations", "Merry Christmas" etc. Most of the cards I make are for family in Sweden so I'm really so happy for the Swedish text stamps.

Then of course I couldn't resist this cute cat:

And then some of the typical Stamps featuring Tilda:

And before I go to install my new USB hub I have some comments I wanted to reply to:

Maggie - I ordered my Magnolia stamps last Friday and they arrived this Friday, so they took exactly one week from Sweden to the UK. Hope that helps :)

Soraya - Thank you for saying "that my tutorials are always easy to understand even though your first language is not English". I always put a lot of time, thought, planning and effort into making my tutorials as easy as possible to understand and follow, both via the instructions and the photos. Maybe it also helps that my first language isn't English either LOL! But thanks so much for your compliment :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic stamps. Still waiting for them to process my order from last week.

Sharon said...

Love how you've coloured the cats in bright colours, really different.

Maggie said...

Thanks Anso - funnily enough mine turned up today, but I did order them two weeks ago!

Love your cat in the different colours (I have this pre-ordered from Bryony too :D )

Maggie

Unknown said...

I luv Tilda with the red boots & petticoats
showing . . . . . .

Anonymous said...

Those little girlies are just so darn cute!

Unknown said...

hi there...am desperate to order some "magnolai" stamps too....is there a website or something to order from??? i am living in australia so if someone/anyone could let me know on decoprincess60@hellokitty.com , i'd really , really appreciate it a great deal!!!

avrilann x