Thursday, October 11, 2007

Making Halloween cards...

Woke up in the middle of the night feeling all yucky... a terrible sore throat and ear ache. Add to that a migraine when I woke up this morning. I have taken tablets but they can only cope with so much. Anyway, rather than letting that get me down I decided to try and stay smiley by making some Halloween cards...

I bought some digital Halloween images by Kate Hadfield the other day. Love these - soooo cute!! I have made myself a cute little desktop wallpaper for my computer with them and also I printed & cut some out yesterday. These came in very handy for my cards today. The backgrounds are some free papers from 2 Peas which I have changed a bit.

Right off to rest my head - it does not like the computer monitor! LOL!

5 comments:

pmk said...

Great cards! Hope you feel better soon - I was washed out after lunch today and had a small snooze (which lasted almost 2 hours!?)

Looby said...

These are fantastic! and that bat is sooo cute!!

Kate Hadfield said...

oh WOW! I love the cards, you worked wonders with the doodles - thank you!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute, especially love the last one with the black kitty!

Hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Spooky goodness!