Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Soooo tired...

Wow I feel tired today!! Got woken up early by a really noisy (ie close-by) housealarm going off for ages and ages (2 hours? more?) - and that's not a good way to start your day LOL! I think a good strategy for today is to avoid mirrors because seeing my red eyes makes me feel even more tired LOL! Anyway... I have spent the morning catching up on two of my Big Picture cards. Feels great to be relatively up-to-date again.
I had a rather productive day yesterday getting three layouts done as I was trying to do some of the challenges over on the Scrap-Room forum. This layout is of mum and dad when they came over to England for a visit in October. Cardstock is Bazzill Doodlebug, the papers, chipboard and transparency ribbon is by Junkitz (the Salsa collection). I have also used some staples, Doodlebug paper frills, a Dotta-Riffic pen and some stamps by Autumn Leaves and Scrap-Room.

Zzzzzzzzzzz.........

3 comments:

Beverley Todd said...

Anso
You won some blog candy on my site. Can you e-mail me your snail mail address so I can post it to you
Thanx
Beverley
www.croptilyoudrop.co.uk

Wati Basri said...

love this layout!! lovely!

Unknown said...

yehhhh !!!! my AL " stamped & coded" stamps came today, also got the rest of my Elsie buttons -- how happy am I tonight . . . I got two orders & some folders I had been trying to get, all in one day from the post office. . You keep using the stamped & coded words on your layouts Anso like this layout, they look so good, I had to get some . . . I don't know that it's Anso Lyn, but scrapbooking keeps you broke . . . . but what fun it is when your supplies rock up at the post office . . . . . . Margaret