Monday, May 21, 2007

Scrapping with scraps...

Just finished a layout done for a challenge over on the Scrap-Room forum. Only used paper scraps (that wasn't the challenge) and that makes you feel so great doesn't it? A very satisfying feeling!! I try to do it every now and then, but I really should try to do it more often. I also completely finished a packet of rub-ons...every tiny bit! Aaaah - great feeling!

Anyway, layout is made using the following: Bazzill cardstock, Autumn Leaves rub-ons, Heidi Swapp "Writers Block" journaling circles, Scenic Route chipboard, Queen & Co big brad, Doodlebug frills, Autumn Leaves stamp plus a few buttons and a piece of ribbon. The patterned paper I used was a scrap piece so I'm a bit unsure about the manufacturer...though I believe it's by Chatterbox.

Note to self: that was the third layout in a row with green background - maybe try something else next time?! :)

Right I'm off to hunt in my supplies to see if I have enough EZ Mount. Got some really cool unmounted stamps in the post today and they need some EZ Mount. Yes I'm sooo into acrylic stamps at the moment, and I really don't want to buy anything else (when it comes to stamps!), but these were just so great...they needed to be mine! LOL!

2 comments:

RachelDenbow said...

Hey, you won one of the kits from the Red Velvet Kit Club drawing! Congrats. Thanks for giving us your ideas. Now all we need is your address.
e-mail me here @
racheldenbow@gmail.com and I'll get it in the mail!

Anonymous said...

hmm can not wait to see what you do with the stamps...and you buy your stamps unmounted...can you share the advantage to doing that? I always see that option and just don't understand enough yet. Thanks