Monday, May 14, 2007

Been dying to tell you...

Right I have got four things to tell/show/answer today. Saving the best for last...LOL! Anyway, here we go...

1) First I'd like to show you a pen jar (or in this case a brush jar!) that I made over the weekend. Last weekend I bought a big pack of cheap brushes in Hobbycraft to use for glue, varnish etc. Anyway, I needed somewhere to keep them so I made a cute little jar using one of my favourite Scenic Route papers at the moment, some Making Memories glitter stickers and more glitter in the form of Stickles glitterglue. Unfortunately the sparkly bits don't really show up in such a small photo.
2) Katy asked about the letters I used on the layout in yesterday's post: they are SEI Citrus Kick "Puff Stickers" alphabet. Hope that helps :)

3) Today was the first "proper" day of the BPS "52 card pickup" class and we had our first technique card to make. I really enjoyed doing this... playing with clear embossing powder - and it was so quick too - definitely something I will try again in the future!! Can't wait for tomorrow's technique now...

4) And finally the exciting news! Now confess please, how many of you did jump straight to no 4 when I said I'd save the best news for last? LOL! Remember a few days ago I hinted something about a Design Team? Well, I'm now officially allowed to say that Jackie approached me before the weekend about being a member of the Make The Moment Last Design Team. I feel very honoured and pleased to be asked and I'm looking forward to some great DT work in the future! So I'm a happy girl...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your exciting DT news, Anso.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Anso, can't wait to see what you do YEAH! oh and I am a good girl, I read 1 -4 in order hahha!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answers that Anso and congrats on your DT news. I really like your paint brushes pot. :)

Peechy said...

fabby news!! i forgot to check back for the news.
congrats and well deserved.