Thursday, April 19, 2007

Computer Tricks...

We were out all evening yesterday until pretty late. Got back in and the neighbour knocked at the door and handed over two parcels for me which the postman had left with him. That's the latest stash delivery (after ten!) that I have ever had LOL!

Some new Junkitz etc...

And how cool are these little plastic flowers...

Transparency ribbons - will it be the new thing? Love these...

And most of all I was looking forward to the special "Computer Tricks" issue by Creating Keepsakes. I have heard some really good reviews about this (good even for those of us who don't specifically do any digital scrapbooking) so I was really eager to have a look at it.

I have spent the last hour going through the first few tutorials and already learnt a lot of cool things to do to your photos!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy stash! Can't begin to imagine what you do with it all, so I can't wait to see the results!