Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Time for some music...

Don't you just hate going to the dentist? Not exactly the most fun way to spend a morning. Still I guess it has to be done. Got back and decided to play with some ribbon for the Product Playground class. Can't really say that I was/am in a creative mood either (don't get me wrong, I'm in a GOOD mood - just not creative) Ended up doing some little flower cards...but I'm not sure I'm very happy with them LOL! At least I made something though, which I think is very important to keep the dreaded "scrapper's block" away. :)

I'm off to play with my iPod and add/remove some music! Love my little speakers!! Since I got them, I have used my iPod sooooooo much more. Just need to find a better place for them than in the middle of my scrapping desk LOL! My desk is tiny so they take up very valuable space even though they are not so big...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the simplicity of these cards!
And the lovely bright colours!