Monday, March 26, 2007

Playing with my stamps...

Been playing with my stamps this morning and managed to use three different lots on a new layout I have created. The (now rather "old") journaling stamps by Autumn Leaves, my new Scrap-Room flower stamps and my new corner stamps by Heidi Swapp. Fun!!

Oh and before I forgot. Deanne wanted to know (sorry I forgot to reply to this yesterday) where I bought the corner stamps by Heidi Swapp from: they are from ATDML. Hope that helps.

Apart from that, the supplies used for my layout are: Rouge De Garance papers, a few ribbon bits (Strano Designs etc), some embroidery thread and eyelets (yay I managed to use some more!!)

I have been a bit naughty over the last few days and ordered a bit more stash from the US than planned. So I better get scrapping faster to use up some stuff...

3 comments:

Perfekt Equivocator said...

I always wanted to learn how to make a scrapbook. I mean i did it once for cheerleading but its kinda expensive..

Guinevere said...

Sorry to hear you have been so ill. Hope you are feeling much better now. Dropped by to let you know that the class using your instructions went really well. Thank you much for giving me permission to use them. I hope to upload a piccie to my blog - probably tomorrow as I have left my camera in my desk at work!

Anonymous said...

I know Anso, I have been bit of naughty girlie myself I am in the US and have shopped too much, I have to use the stash...but its fun collecting and then using! Sooo glad you are feeling better! Love those stamps...