Thursday, March 29, 2007

I must be lucky...

I must have had a lot of luck yesterday... Look what arrived:

Yep my first little order from the US!!!! Shipped on Friday and arrived on Wednesday! Incredible!! And do I loooooove my new Autumn Leaves stamps or what!?! I mean...H-O-W useful are they going to be...? Soooo!!! I also got a pack of Making Memories white alpha shimmer stickers too. Maybe because it was a flat jiffybag it went a bit quicker than a parcel...what do I know. In any case - that gives me hope for the second part of my order. Maybe, maybe today...? *takes quick peak out of the window*

I have already had a play with my new stamps. I'm working on a minibook at the moment. All the pages are done but I have no clue what to do for the cover as the background pattern is so VERY busy. Maybe I can use my new stamps...somehow...

I also did this layout with a photo of mum which I really like. Maybe because it sends me straight back to that relaxed summer feeling and spending a few weeks at my parents' summer house on the south east coast of Sweden. Anyway...papers are by American Crafts, Bazzill cardstock, brand new (yay!! And double-yay!!) Autumn Leaves stamp, Heidi Swapp chipboard, some ribbon, photocorner, brads and flowers.

2 comments:

{ Positivity } said...

They are gorgeous. Fingers crossed for the rest of your packages.

Ale Belo said...

Wow!!! These clear stamps are gorgeous and the LO too.