Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy girl...

Why am I a happy girl? Because the card magazines that I have been waiting for from the US has arrived!! I don't buy the normal issues of Paper Crafts magazine. I'm sure I'd love to, but you can only buy so many magazines. However I do L-O-V-E the special card making issues they do - they are just so full of inspirations and ideas!! (Thanks Jo for recommending them to me in the first place...along time ago!)

I'm working on a layout at the moment. Which, to be honest, I had hoped to have ready by now (and possibly uploaded here), but I really can't get it right. So I'm leaving it alone for a little while with hope that I will have some genius (we can hope, can't we?! LOL!) idea very soon...

And only THREE days to go until
Product Playground starts. Sooooo exciting!! Anyone else joined me and signed up?

2 comments:

Toni-Ann said...

I am going to do 28 things in 28 days (can't rem the course name) - which will be a challenge as I can't do 1 thing in 28 days usually :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Anso, I will be joining you on the product playground class, cant wait to get started :-)