Monday, January 15, 2007

A few things to share...

A few things I'd like to share with you...

1. A stamp I got in the sale last week. I just really like this saying. You can read a lot into it. Like you can not change things that happen, but you can try and turn them into something positive...

2. My Christmas journal. Yet another page done and finished. Not many pages left to do now.

3. My gluten/wheat, dairy and eggs free pie (or maybe it should be called quiche?) that I made yesterday. I'm very pleased to have such big success with it. Baking like that without near disasterous results is not easy.

4. And finally...my beads!! Ordered some beads late last week. Can't wait to have a play with them. Hoping to make some dangly-bead-bracelets... We'll see how it goes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your journal is really coming on now, not long to go Anso, its fab!
Dinner at your house now sounds delish, well done on cracking the recipes. Love the sentiment on that stamp also, could come in very handy.

Guinevere said...

Love the journal - its coming along beautifully. Also love the beads can't wait to see what you do with them.Love the words on your stamp - might have to use the sentiment if you don't mind?
Well done with your baking as well hope the next recipe sis just as successful.
Jennie xx