Sunday, December 10, 2006

Wiiiiiii...

An entry about a Christmas tradition in my journal... Knew straight away what I was going to write about and came up with a design pretty soon. Well, let's face it, it's not so much to "come up" with is it? Basically a few tags in a pocket with some stamping etc LOL!


I wrote all about the tradition our family has had since many, many years back of opening the presents. Again I have taken a close up of the journaling so I hope you can read it in the photos.


I also included a photo from last year of just some of the presents under the tree.


I have finished today's page too (think lots of presents made from paper and ribbon) but it's far too dark now to get a decent photo so that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Wow this weekend has gone fast!!! Though I guess it might have something to do with playing lots of games... Ross pre-ordered the new Nintendo console (Nintendo Wii) several weeks ago and picked it up on Friday morning when it was launched. I believe, because of pre-orders, it was pretty much sold out even before it went on sale.

Anyway, I have to say I'm really impressed with it. The controllers look like TV remotes and are totally wireless (sooo nice not to have cables dragged half across the room). You need to have lots of free space around you so you don't hit something or someone (!) but it's SO realistic. Imagine playing a tennis game where you "serve" and play forehand and backhand with your remote just like in real life!! The game that really had us giggling was one where you race some cows that look knitted! Sounds weird?! It was, but also lots and lots of fun!! I'm turning out to be a bit of a billiard professional...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anso, Just catching up on the week I have missed and I am really enjoying looking at all your wonderful journal entries, most inspiring.
Your games sound a lot of fun too!

Eleni Gratsia said...

Lovely entry Anso ... I too love watching others opening their gifts! ;-)

domestic goddess said...

lovely journal anso :)

elo15e said...

Wow! The journal is looking very cool - love it :)
Do have fun playing with your Wiii (errrr!)

Dorothy said...

I like how you jounalled your traditions!