Monday, December 25, 2006

What a great day...

We had such a nice day yesterday! Got some great presents, ate some great Christmas food (though due to my intolerances it was a bit limiting this year) and most of all - spent some nice time with the family!

Even though everything else was very Christmassy yesterday, the weather wasn't. About 9 degrees and sun! How crazy is that?!? Must be the warmest Christmas Eve ever I think. Or certainly that I can remember. This morning we woke up to the lawn and the cars being white with frost. Slightly more Christmassy.

I think most of you reading this will be celebrating Christmas today, so ---> I hope you have a really nice day, eat some nice food, maybe get some nice presents and get to spend the day with the people you love.

Before I go for today I will share some items which I did for the ATDML Christmas gallery. I felt very honoured when I was asked to be their guest DT member for the month of December and not only that, but they also sent me a Christmas kit and asked if I could do something towards their Christmas gallery if I had time. This is just one (well 3 really!) of the items I did. Made with Basic Grey Dasher collection.

1 comment:

Donna in Louisiana said...

Just ran across a link to your blog and thought I would check it out. Very nice. Love your christmas tree cards, would you share the template with us. Added you to my blog list. Enjoyed looking at your entries.

Donna in Louisiana