Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas is soon here...

Can't believe we're halfway to Christmas already - counted from 1st of December! As I type this, today in 12 days, we'll be watching "obligatory" Donald Duck on TV (see 4th of Dec post LOL!) on Christmas Eve as it will be just past 15:00 Swedish time...then it's time for the presents and the Christmas food (yes Christmas Eve is THE celebration day in Sweden). Even though I'm in a rather Christmassy mood, this still feels rather unreal right now. Still, I can't wait!!

This is the page I made yesterday for my Christmas journal. I have not taken a close-up photo of the journaling because I figured it might be large enough to read anyway. The subject was all about Christmas trees and decorations, if you have a real tree etc.

I have already done today's page (you'll see it tomorrow) and I have THE perfect thing to write about on the 13th. I won't be following the prompt for that day (I just KNOW it can't be what I want to write about), but what I'm going to write about is the perfect thing for that day, so I have decided to go with that no matter what the prompt of the day is...