Saturday, December 02, 2006

And I'm back...

...not sure what's been wrong with Blogger all afternoon and evening. But now I have finally got it working again! So...to the news that I couldn't share with you yesterday... I had been asked to be a special guest for this week's Speshal Dares. So exciting!!

The theme for this week was "A day in the life of...". Worked on my LO yesterday and decided straight away that I didn't want to go for the obvious thing (=a person). Instead I went for ----> "A day in the life of my desk"!!

I used black cardstock. Lots of small bits of patterned paper down the side.The title is printed onto a transparency which has then been painted with acrylic paint on the back. The rest of the journaling has been printed onto different coloured strips.

This afternoon I did my second page for my Christmas journal. All about the winter weather this time. Far too dark this late to take a photo, but I'll see what I can manage tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this but don't believe your desk is that clear!