Monday, November 27, 2006

The "Exploding Box"...

What a weekend of scrapping it was! Not sure how many LOs I got done, but I have got quite a bit of a pile of them here. Makes you feel good! But I think it will take me a little while to recover LOL! I feel generally worn out today, my head is a bit achy and fuzzy, my eyes runny and my nose tickly. And I feel like my brain is worn out LOL! A bit like "Creativity?" ----> "What's that?" LOL!

I had been rather worried about the "Exploding Box" class that I did for the ScrapPad cybercrop. But I didn't have to be worried - thanks to all the girls who said such nice things about my class. I had spent hours and hours planning, taking photos and trying to make my class as simple as possible. So all the comments I got about how clear and easy it was meant a lot. Thank you!

I have had several requests of making the class "permanent" (sooner or later it will be removed from the forum), not to mention PMs from other people on other forums, reading my blog and wanting to do my class. So I have decided to try and put my class on my blog, where it would stay.

It's very much a step-by-step class with 18 (!) photos, so it should be very easy to follow for everyone I think. I will spent today trying to sort it out and work out how I will get it on my blog, and I hope (maybe already tomorrow) I can get my class on here in the next few days. So please check back for that...

10 comments:

Fiona said...

I haven't tried the class yet, but it definitely looked easy to follow - sudenly the concept of an exploding box made sense! I may give it a whirl this week. Thanks Anso!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful box Anso - can't wait to see your step by step instructions - will check back later in the week :)

Anonymous said...

I have the kit and now the class and look forward to doing this fab class :D

Clare said...

Ohhh can't wait to see the instructions for this Anso - it looks really beautiful. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Just made the box. You were right, it was so quick and easy. Your instructions are brilliant. Looking forward to decorating it tomorrow - probably with pics of my girls when they were small (somewhere back in the middle ages). Thanks so much for a great class.

Unknown said...

these instructions are so clear- thanks so much

Anonymous said...

I made one but I didn't use these instructions I just winged it

Unknown said...

Where do you find the printable for the lid

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful directions and photos. Very easy to follow! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Do you have a video on YouTube?