Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another card dare...

...just finished card dare #6. You had to create a card using some hand doodling. My card for this week is quite simple really. A bit of Basic Grey paper, some Rusty Pickle and Hero Arts stamps, silver ric rac, inks, a black pen and some silver Stickles glitter glue (unfortunately the sparkle doesn't really show up in the photo).



Today I'm also working on making my album for Shimelle's Christmas class (I started yesterday). I'm making my album from scratch so it's taking some time. Lots of Basic Grey and Mod Podge etc. Oh and some glittered chipboard letters! That's all I'm saying for now. LOL! At the moment my album is drying and I hope to be able to add a photo of it here tomorrow. I feel rather excited about starting the class on Dec 1st!! Can't wait in fact...

Can I also say a big THANK YOU for all the nice comments about my "Exloding Box" class - that means a lot! :) Thanks! I realise that as I add new posts, the class will disappear further and further down. So I have added a link straight to it for anyone who wants to come back to it later. You should see it listed on the right hand side of this page. Have fun!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Lovely card Anso and great doodling! 2 cards in 1 (doodles and star - wish I'd thought of that)!

Kathy said...

Lovely card Anso.
Love all the sparkly bits and that paper works really well with it's wintry colours

Lythan said...

Awesome doodling. Love that paper

Pearl said...

Fab doodling ! Love the card design & silver ric rac !

Gillian said...

Hi Anso,
this is just gorgeous... I love your doodling.. you are very clever..

Paula J Atkinson said...

Realling stunning design, those doodles are excellent. Perhpas you should design some papers for one of the companies with these as they are sure to sell. I love the papers with the white drawing on them... Can you do some in white?!!!

BondGirl said...

Love you doodling it loos so [professional - great card

Anonymous said...

LOVE that card-you are one talented gal :)