Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Journal - Day 3...

First of all, thank you Charlotte for suggesting how to get rid of the blue light I suffered with on my last photo - I really appreciate it :)

Christmas is coming fast eh? These last two weeks seem to have gone faster than any weeks ever before almost LOL! Anyway, I hope you're feeling at least reasonably prepared and can enjoy this weekend :)

Right, onto the page for Dec 3rd in my Christmas album...

I decided I wanted to have a page & journal about Christmas markets in general. The photo is taken in Manchester and is actually from the 29th... but I'm totally cool with that. My album is about capturing Christmas, the run up to it, our traditions etc and it's totally fine if a photo comes from a different day to the one I'm actually working on :) Putting the tradition of visiting Christmas market into my album was something I definitely wanted to do :)

1 comment:

ShellyDee said...

Love your journal so far! I am the same way-with "out of date" photo's. We had a Christmas parade & a poinsettia festival mid Nov-I will incorporate photo's of those into my journal on days when we didn't really have anything specific going on. My journal too encompasses the whole season's festivities even if they didn't happen in December! : )