Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 16...

First of all, please let me have a little celebration:

*******************************
~*~*~ My Kindle 2 is HERE ~*~*~
*******************************

...yay!! From Amazon US to me in 1 1/2 days!! Talk about incredible service! It's charging now and I really can't wait to play around with it later :))) And Marja - thanks for the comment you left regarding the Kindle :)

...and, to swap subject completely, we're onto the spread of the 15th/16th of my Christmas journal. The back of day 15 (which is just the top photo on the left side) is the famous bubble wrap playing LOL!

Day 16 is Ross' birthday, so it features some photos of that (more to see next time I blog about my journal) and I'm writing about the fact that we ended up celebrating his birthday on three (!) different days.

Right, I'm off to browse Amazon and decide what book(s) to get for my Kindle 2 to start me off :)

No comments: