Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 12...

I made myself get the camera out this morning and take some photos of my Christmas journal again - of the pages I'd done since I last took some photos. It's a pretty bad day for photography here today as it's so very dark and very foggy. But it was something I'd been putting off for a few days so I'm glad I did it anyway...

Day 11 (which is the little white page you see on the left hand side with the scalloped edge & Christmas tree) is just some journaling about our travel to Sweden for the Christmas holidays.

And Day 12 (right side) is the reason that we left for Sweden much earlier. My sister got married on the 12th and we had the most perfect day. Great company, great location, great ceremony & reception and fantastic food. They had professional photos taken down by the beach before the ceremony and the photo in my journal is one I took at the same time. My sister wanted me to come to the professional photo session and take some extra photos so they got lots. I really enjoyed it :)

1 comment:

Marja said...

I am so impressed that you do this every year. I think I will do it this year as we do more in the build up to Christmas with the kids compared to previous years. Your sister looks beautiful and what a wonderful happy photo!