Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 11 + a celebration...

Yesterday I sat down and worked on my Christmas journal for a few hours and made great progress. I don't plan to scrap this weekend (I rarely do scrap at the weekends) but I hope next week brings on another such productive day for my journal. :) I still need to take photos of my latest pages but, in the meantime, here's one that I sorted earlier:

Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of me starting Weight Watchers and I'm now a whole 26 kilos (61 pounds-ish) lighter!! I'm so pleased with that and I feel SO much better for it. I have a little left to go to get to my goal but not much now :) Yay for me - I'm so happy :)))

Looking forward to hopefully going to Lush a bit later today :)

5 comments:

Marja said...

You are doing so incredibly well on WW!!! I am so impressed and need to get back on it myself as I've gained a bit back. I bet you look amazing!

Mariangeles M said...

Congrats on your weight loss!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations that's wonderful - and Lush is a perfect way to celebrate!

Katie said...

Congrats on 26 kilos - that's amazing! Good luck getting to goal :-)

Luschka said...

Your journal is looking lovely, and congratulations on the weight loss. That's really excellent!