Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The Stash...

I mentioned on Monday that I got some new stash last week. I still haven't got the second part which contains some punches that I'm really excited about. But it's still morning here as I type this so I guess there's plenty of chance for them arriving even today.

Anyway, it was ages since I look some stash photos so here we go... I have numbered a few things which I wanted to comment on. I hope the numbers and arrows will show up okay once I have minimized the photos to a good blog size.

1. If you haven't checked out the new kraft collection by Fancy Pants you must. It's so cute. I just can't get enough of kraft as it really works with anything and everything.

2. So pleased to add these Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesday stamps to my collection. I love her previous stamp sets. :)

3. The Imaginisce "Twitterpated" creatures just make me smile. :)

4. A little hard to see, but these two black little packages at the bottom of the photo are Maya Road sheers - birds and owls.

5. Some more Maya Road. Very, very cute animal rub-ons. So cute I had to get two packages!

6. You know when you buy something on-line and you have never seen it in real life? And sometimes it comes as a bit of a surprise when it arrives? Well these green Thickers were just that. They are HUGE!! And I had no idea LOL! I wouldn't have bought them if I'd known. Oh well... It reminds me of when I bought some mini albums from the US last year. They postage seemed very high but I didn't think anything more of it. They were called "board" and I just assumed they were "chipboard"...when the parcel arrived the postage suddenly made sense as the books were "board" as in "wood"!!!! LOL!

7. ...and talking about Thickers. The ones marked with no 7 I totally *love* and I can see these becoming very, very useful. Just the type of size etc that I always reach for :)

2 comments:

Jana said...

This addition to your stash looks like so much fun. Makes me want to leave work early today and go home to play.

Jenny said...

Lush stash, I am very envious, really love the PP with the little houses on, extra cute. I have some of those fabric thickers but I'm still stroking, can't let myself use them just yet! x x