Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eat Cake...

...well you have to call your post something don't you :) And since I was making this silly fun card the other day I thought it was appropriate:

[Supplies: Sweets For My Sweet - Kate Hadfield, Sweetheart Alphabet - Kate Hadfield, Impressions Papers And Vellum - Amy Wolff, Love Notes - Amy Wolff, The Thing Called Love Elements - Designs By Lili (all from the Lilypad)]

Let's see, what else...

Oh yes, I had a really sweet mail the other day asking me if it was OK if I was featured on the "Inspirational" blog. And today my blog is featured. Thank you :) And if you have just landed here from the Inspirational blog - thanks for taking the time to visit me :) If you're into scrapping and have never visited my blog before, there are lots of free layout classes on the right side of this page. ----------->

Now onto some comments that I have got:

Cheryl - you left me a message and a question. But I have no way of contacting you regarding it. If you see this, could you please leave me your e-mail address in the "comments" section and I will get back to you :)

Claire - you wanted to know who made the album I'm using and where I got it from. I bought them about a year ago and the shop sold out almost immediately so that's no use I'm afraid. But I still have the packaging so I should be able to give you exact details of the product. Hang on a sec... *back* The official name is "Easel Frame Album" it's designed by Karen Russell/Narratives and manufactured by Creative Imaginations. It comes in the pink/red (called "Berry Bloom") and green/blue (called "Melon Bloom") combinations that I have and that I showed a pic of here and also in a black/white version. Hope you can find it somewhere :)

No comments: