Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Journal...

It seems a bit strange to work on my Christmas Journal in January, but it's now the 3rd year that I'm doing it so I guess it's become a little like a habit to finish the journal in Jan/Feb by now.

My left side (13th) is all about the tradition of baking gingerbread cookies and the right side (14th) is listing what Christmas gifts we're giving this year. (Could be handy to look back on next year!)

Yesterday I finished off January's on-line layout class for Mel & Jill at ATDML (I will post a link here when it give live in about a week's time) and got that sent off and right now I will get some digi kits sorted and then I hope to have the time left to do a layout for a challenge at the Lilypad blog which will go live on Monday.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Hey, as long as it gets done, it doesn't matter WHEN it gets done! It really looks great!