Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Busy Scrapping...

This cyber crop by Shimelle at the weekend has really got me busy paper scrapping. Something I love so much :)

Below I have my response to 2 of the challenges from the weekend...

"Add To The Story"-challenge: basically grab a finished layout and add more journaling to it. I did this layout quite recently but it only had the tiny white/orange journaling spot at the bottom right corner. I decided that this photo definitely needed more of an explanation so I added a larger journaling spot on the left side. Much better now I think :)

"3 Is A Magic Number"-challenge: Use something in groups of three. This is something I do a lot anyway so a very happy challenge for me. Normally I might make it a bit more obvious than on this layout, but... We have three little sticker hearts... a purple one near the bottom on the right, a blue at the top of the journaling circle and finally a pink heart near the little date spot by the giraffe's head.

Time to get some more scrapping done... :)

No comments: