Monday, December 06, 2010

Christmas Journal - Intro...

Right, it's about time that I got the camera out to take some photos of my Christmas journal...

This morning I have been catching up on the pages for day 4 + 5. The weekend days. The pages are now done and in the page protectors. I'm also working on my cover. I'm spraying it with Cosmic Shimmer Mists and it's going to take a few days to get that done due to spraying several times and it having to dry in between. Anyway, let's start at the beginning :)

This is the title/intro page to my album. The album I chose came with lots of different sized page protectors. I kinda mixed them up in the album and most of them are just placed on a random day. This means I will take it as they appear and adapt my page with my photos etc to fit the page protectors. On a few "obvious" days (like Christmas Eve) I chose to put a larger page protector on purpose. And if I have a small 7x5 inch page protector and it turns out that I want to use lots of photos for a certain day, then of course I can move the page protectors around if it comes to it :) So it's totally flexible... :)

No comments: